Re: [CQ-Contest] cqcontest.net

To: <oe1ems@emssolutions.at>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cqcontest.net
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 19:57:21 -0400
Sorry I'm late to reply, this is the first chance I've had to read my email
all day...

By using the website to determine which bands are open to you at any given
time, and considering that this is based on spots posted...

IMHO, yes, use of www.cqcontest . net in the manner described is a form of
Single Operator/Assisted.  No question.

73, ron w3wn