[CQ-Contest] Heil Pro Set Quiet Phone

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Heil Pro Set Quiet Phone
From: Scott Ellington <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 13:11:11 -0500
I've had one of these for years, and really like the noise reduction. They're long since discontinued, and Heil has no information on them and does not repair them. Mine was always susceptible to RF, and eventually broken wires in the cords made them unusable. So, I spent a ridiculous amount of time reverse-engineering them and finding a fix for the RF problem. Let me know if you're interested.

73,

Scott  K9MA

--
Scott Ellington  K9MA