Re: [CQ-Contest] Scoring/log checking software

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Scoring/log checking software
From: kostas sv1dpi <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 01:37:33 +0300
try this one
http://qsot.net/qsot/eng/index.php
It is a commercial one and makes everything you need to judge a contest

73 Kostas SV1DPI

On 16/4/2016 7:13 πμ, Matthew Stevens wrote:
Thanks Mirko, Trent and Franki, W3KM looks like it will work just fine. I've
got it installed this afternoon and need to run a test set of logs through it
to get a feel for the process. Thanks for the suggestion, there's surprisingly
little information out there about this particular subject... That's the only
free to use software I've seen - actually about the ONLY one I've seen. Are
there even any commercial products for log checking, or do most of the big
contest sponsor/log checking teams just write their own?

I wouldn't mind looking into developing something myself, once I get a little
more experience with this. But, I guess as long as someone else has built
something that works, there's no need to duplicate effort..

73,

- Matthew KK4FEM

Sent from my iPhone