[CQ-Contest] W0UN SK

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] W0UN SK
From: Jim Breakall <jimb@psu.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 23:23:30 -0400
Hello All,

I just read the news from George, W0UA, and also heard about this from my friend, K9PG, Paul, and this is such a shock to my system. John has been a friend for many years especially his work at Arecibo Observatory who I met many years ago. John was a great Ham contester and personality but he was also a great researcher in the ionospheric research community. I will pass the word around to that community as well, and this is really a big shock as we all prepare to go to Dayton.

John was such a great person and he will be missed so much by so many.

RIP our dear friend and scientific colleague John, W0UN.

This is hard to take.

Jim  WA3FET

--
James K. Breakall