Re: [CQ-Contest] Ham Radio in Captain America movie (NY Times video revi

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Ham Radio in Captain America movie (NY Times video review)
From: ScottW3TX <scottw3tx@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2016 21:47:35 -0400
My educated guess is QTH Philadelphia, and the antennas are
on top of the University of Pennsylvania's Moore School of Engineering
building. Cushcraft 40-2CD, 10 or 6 meter Yagi, and 2 meter Yagi.

My backup guess is QTH Cleveland, and the antennas are on top of
The Case Western University engineering building. Again, Cushcraft