Re: [CQ-Contest] Results of WAG Survey 2015

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Results of WAG Survey 2015
From: Christian Schneider <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 21:27:15 +0200
Direct link to WAG webpage with survey results added:
http://www.darc.de/der-club/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/newsarchives/survey-2015/

73 Chris DL8MBS

Am 05.07.2016 um 20:51 schrieb Christian Schneider:
Hello Contesters,

the results of our 2015 online-survey are now published for reading and download. We got 727 responses to our 50 questions ranging from equipment over operating habits to motivation and publication of logs and UBN.

We wish you an interesting read and hope for comments, possible now also on our new Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/WAG-Worked-All-Germany-Contest-1651585558496280/

Vy 73, Chris DL8MBS
WAG Contestmanager