Re: [CQ-Contest] HS on 6m for contest

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] HS on 6m for contest
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 14:54:41 -0700
Use the World tab.

73, Jim

On Tue,7/12/2016 2:48 PM, Charles Harpole wrote:
to K9YC, tnx ur suggestion but the dxmaps link you gave me cuts the map off before displaying where I live, near Bangkok. 73, Charly

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 11:25 PM, Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com <mailto:k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>> wrote:

    On Tue,7/12/2016 2:08 AM, Charles Harpole wrote:

        as HS0ZCW, I plan to be on 6 meters for the VHF contest
        upcoming.  This is
        a one weekend only contest permission from Thailand government.

        I need suggestions in Z time for paths from me to you.

    6M propagation is largely sporadic E-layer, and  "sporadic" is the
    key word.  Sometimes there are openings during a contest, and
    sometimes there are not. Like 10M, only more so, and with VERY
    little transequatorial propagation. This is a great site to
    monitor 6M activity worldwide. Click on the World or Asia tab to
    see your region.

    http://www.dxmaps.com/spots/map.php?Frec=50&Map=NA

    73, Jim K9YC

Charly, HS0ZCW