[CQ-Contest] Help with licensing in Senegal?

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Help with licensing in Senegal?
From: "Dave G. ve9cb@rac.ca" <ve9cb@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 20:43:16 +0000 (UTC)
 Hello:
My good friend Ron VE3REV will move to Dakar in August.  There is a reciprocal
licensing agreement between Canada and Senegal, so Ron will be able to get his
own 6W1 call sign under the terms of that agreement.  The problem is that he
has had no luck getting answers to his e-mails inquiring about the process.
Can anyone here please provide some specific contact info Ron can use to begin
the process of getting a licence in Senegal?  Who in ARTP (the Senegalese
licensing authority) or the ARAS (the Senegalese IARU member society) should
Ron contact?
I am hoping for answers from people with recent first-hand experience of
getting operating permission in Senegal.
73,
Dave VE9CB