Re: [CQ-Contest] New Q-signal

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New Q-signal
From: Tom Francis <w1tef@swsports.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 12:34:24 -0400
While I like this idea, I would propose QYB - Quit Your Complaining...

Tom, W1TEF

On 07/20/2016 15:13, Doug Grant wrote:
In the interest of saving bandwidth, I propose we redefine the QRU
Q-signal to mean "Rules Unfair".

Usage: "QRU (contest name) (region enjoying an advantage)"

Meaning: "The (contest) is unfair because stations in (region) have an
unfair advantage over stations where I live."

Examples: "QRU CQWW East Coast USA"  or "QRU SS KP4"

There is no need for a question form, since it is *always* used as a
declarative.

We can also create a new Q-signal for rule change suggestions (QCR maybe?).

We also need to reserve a time slot for this recurring discussion here:

http://fi-ni-report.blogspot.com/2010/03/cq-contest-schedule.html

July appears to be open.

73,

Doug K1DG

p.s. You can also create your own contest...