Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Hamvention

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Hamvention
From: "Bob Burns W9BU" <w9bu_lists@rlburns.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 07:03:43 -0400
My key take-aways:

>From the hockey team's owner/coach: "Unfortunately due to circumstances out
of my control Hara Arena is unable to sign leases not only to myself but to
other tenants."

"Hara Arena is unable to sign leases" for future activities at the arena?
Does this mean that there are no leases in place for future events? Does
that include Hamvention?

"Not only to myself but to other tenants"? It's easy to speculate that
"other tenants" would include DARA, but until DARA speaks, we don't know.

>From the WTDN Channel 2 story: "2 NEWS reached out to Hara Arena for
comment. We were told the facility will make an announcement in August, but
officials declined comment for now."

"An announcement in August"? Hmmm.

Bob...