Re: [CQ-Contest] New hamvention location

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New hamvention location
From: "Bob Burns W9BU" <w9bu_lists@rlburns.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 19:12:34 -0400
The Orlando Hamcation is held at the Central Florida Expo Park which I think
is much more than a midwestern county fairgrounds. The Main Exhibit Hall
there is 36,000 sq ft of air conditioned space. The Commercial Hall is
20,000 sq ft of air conditioned space.

The Greene County Fairgrounds has a total of 15,800 sq ft of air conditioned
space.

Bob...