Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW Next Saturday!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW Next Saturday!
From: robert <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 12:08:09 -0500

        GM BoB

Sorry to hear of Milt N5IA. His story sure made of improving my own safety

on tower work. As NAQP team organizer for 8 or 9 years for my club ACG

we have also honored SK members. This weekend we will be honoring Jerry N4JF

he will be our 4 th SK from our club in 11 years. We have honored Dan W4NTI

Tom WX4TM Darrell (Mug) K9MUG, and now my personal friend Jerry N4JF.

            We will all be " Jerry " .......GL   BoB WA1FCN