[CQ-Contest] Seeking Mobile Ops for "The Carolinas Weekend"

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Seeking Mobile Ops for "The Carolinas Weekend"
From: Dave Edmonds <dave@pkministrywebs.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 14:30:28 -0400
The Carolinas Weekend" is coming February 25-26, 2017... SCQP on Saturday
and NCQP on Sunday.

We are currently (and always) seeking mobile operators who would enjoy the
challenge of running SC and NC counties (146) during the big weekend. In
2016 our activity was "off the charts" for both contests.

The SCQP contest ends at 7:59 pm EST on Saturday, so that mobile ops can
get ready for the NCQP on Sunday. In 2016, we are allowing mobiles to run
'county lines'.

If you are interested in running mobile, please send me a note at
daveedmo@gmail.com and I'll provide more details.

Visit http://www.scqso.com and http://www.rars.org/ncqsoparty/ for all the
details.

73s Dave WN4AFP