Re: [CQ-Contest] HFTA .PRN Help

To: FritzOAQ <fritz@k4oaq.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] HFTA .PRN Help
From: Stuart Phillips <stu@ridgelift.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 17:57:10 +0000
Fritz,

I think you could use with W8-WV or W4-NC - looks like you are bang in the
middle!  There is no PRN file for VA (no clue why) although there is one
for W3-DC.

If you look at the files using Notepad, there is a header at the top which
gives you the datapoint for the file.

The NC files are for Rayleigh, the WV are for Charleston.

Hope this helps.
Stu K6TU