Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R Interstation Interference Issues

To: "'Joe Galicic'" <galicic@comcast.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R Interstation Interference Issues
From: VK4TS Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 07:50:37 +1000
We have used a Single Force 12 tribander with three separate feeds on 20 15
and 10 in a Multi op station with negligible interference using W3NQN Band
Pass filters and no stubs - each station with amplifiers.  The largest
separation would have been less than 1m (3 feet).

I would be looking at the performance data of the Filters - they do not
appear to be up to scratch.

Regards

Trent VK4TS