[CQ-Contest] HS0ZCW caught up on LOTW today

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] HS0ZCW caught up on LOTW today
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 14:54:29 +0700
I have entered all my contest contacts on my current computer logbook and
all other contacts to LOTW.  The correct record should now show up back to
1999 (most but apparently not all?).

I am working to recover logs from two old computers, one in N1MM, and CT,
and another in PROLOG logging program, mostly the latter for K4VUD.

If your needed contact with me does not show up, please notify me by
email.  I have one old paper log yet to type in and also transfer very old
computer logs into my master Log4OM program now in use.

Thanks to all with good advice.  73

Charly, HS0ZCW