[CQ-Contest] CQP before 1975

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQP before 1975
From: robert <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 15:28:09 -0500

                GA Guys

I am not sure of a better place to ask this question, tho I know it helped me

considerably when I did some research on the old contest club Murphy's Marauders

Rusty W6OAT and myself thought we would see if we could come up with any missing

CQP ( California Qso Part ) results . Prior to 1975. I myself do have a copy of

the very first one from 1966 tho. I know from previous research there are at least

14 Hams that were in CQP #1 still on the air. I worked 3 of them in CQP # 50 !

So anyone have something hidden in your attic/basement/closet from the old CQP days ?

                        73   BoB WA1FCN