Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power
From: ve5ra@sasktel.net
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 20:44:08 -0600

I can recall two instances where I contested from the Caribbean using callsigns that were granted verbally. No documentation.
Doug

On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 12:10:44 -0600, W0MU Mike Fatchett  wrote:

      I operated from a country where people not from that country were not
allowed to operate on certain bands but they did and those contacts were
still counted. These were not contest bands. Once again wink wink. Sorry we ran the power that we were allowed and the band that we were allowed by our license. Just because the right person says something does not make it right. What does the license say.
Sure sounds like a whole lot more cheating has gone on in contesting
than many have imagined..... Sad........
W0MU