[CQ-Contest] Oceania DX Contest 2016 - logs are due by 31 October

To: <vkcc@yahoogroups.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <OceaniaDXTest@yahoogroups.com>, <zldxc@yahoogroups.com>, <ZLHAMS@yahoogroups.com>, <zlcc@googlegroups.com>, <uk-hf-contesting@yahoogroups.co.uk>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Oceania DX Contest 2016 - logs are due by 31 October
From: "Brian Miller" <bdm556@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 23:36:09 +1100
Dear contesters

You are fast running out of time to submit your entry for the Oceania DX
Contest , if you haven’t already done so.  The deadline is 31 October 2016.

Check out the official rules at
http://www.oceaniadxcontest.com/Rules/OCDX-2016-rules.pdf for entry details.
Please email your logs in Cabrillo format: phone logs go to
ph@oceaniaDXcontest.com , CW logs to cw@oceaniaDXcontest.com , and SWL logs to
info@oceaniaDXcontest.com.

Even if you only made a few QSOs, please take a moment to submit an entry, or a
check-log if you wish. The main reason is that we can only cross-check
entrants’ claimed QSOs if the logged stations have sent us their logs too.

We’ll be publishing a selection of your soapbox comments and stories on the
website, plus occasional updates on the scoring of the logs - bookmark
http://www.OceaniaDXcontest.com and check it out from time to time.

By the way, engraved plaques for the 2015 event are on their way to last year’s
winners.  Congratulations to all the recipients!

About the contest: originally known as the VK/ZL Contest, the Oceania DX
Contest has been running since the 1930s.  The 2017 event will be held on 7-8
October (phone) and 14-15 October (CW).

Gary ZL2iFB is our Oceania DX Contest news contact. You can contact Gary at
news@oceaniaDXcontest.com

73

Oceania DX Contest Committee
ZL2IFB, ZL3GA, VK2HN, VK3MI/ZL1AZE, VK3TZ, VK7GN
http://www.OceaniaDXcontest.com