Re: [CQ-Contest] Not in LOTW, where are they?

To: "'CQ-Contest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Not in LOTW, where are they?
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 12:08:40 -0400
Sounds like you need to contact those 43 ops and find out why they aren't using
LotW.

Maybe you can convince some of them to join and upload.

Failing that... If you have or can get a physical card from any of those
entities, when you apply for DXCC or an endorsement, the DXCC desk should
automatically put the acknowledgement of the confirmed QSO on your DXCC record
in LotW.

Keep in mind some of those logs may still be in analog format.  Some of those
operators may have their own reasons not to upload.  Some may not have access
to computers.  Some may have QSY'd to another plane of existance.

73, ron w3wn