[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2022

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2022
From: <scottmcleman36@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 22:18:38 +0000
Hi folks,

Maybe a stupid question as we are not even at the 2018 event yet.

Is there any word on countries applying to host the 2022 event.
Or will we never know as it will be kept under wraps, till the sanctioning
committee makes the decision ?

Want to start prepping holidays for qualifying events LONG in advance, as I
missed far too many for 2018.
Gotta live in hope that I have the slightest chance of qualifying! Ha!

Excuse me if I am getting wayyyy ahead of myself and asking a rather stupid
question.

See you guys in WAE RTTY this weekend :)

73 MM0LID
Scott Mcleman