Re: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes pointers

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes pointers
From: Bob Burns W9BU <w9bu_lists@rlburns.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 07:47:41 -0500
The week before the contest make sure your radio, antenna, amplifier, microphone, headset, logging system, etc., are working flawlessly before the contest starts. Trying to troubleshoot station technical problems while you are "on the clock" just increases your frustration.

Once the contest starts, Butt In Chair is pretty darn good advice. You can't make contacts if you aren't at the radio.

The ARRL publishes a Sweepstakes guide that might be useful: http://www.arrl.org/sweepstakes

Bob...