[CQ-Contest] Ops Wanted for upcoming CQ WW 2016 CW Contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ops Wanted for upcoming CQ WW 2016 CW Contest
From: LY4A <ly4a@ly4a.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 11:18:40 +0200
WANTED!

Looking for a few good ops who would like to come down to operate Multi/?
(exactly categorie will be know after finish of colecting the team) at
LY4A for upcoming CQ WW CW 2016 contest with us .

For CQ WW 2016 CW we still have in team list:
YL1ZF, SM0DRD, YO8TTT, LY4A, LY2BKT, LY2CO, LY2TS

So we still looking for 1-2 ops what like CW and pileups for join us.

For CQ WW 2016 SSB we are fully complete with Ops :
YL1ZF,ES5RY,9A5BWW,UR9QQ,UR3QCW,US2YW,US0YW,LY4A,LY2BKT,LY2CO,LY2TS,LY5AT,LY3X

If you want to join us for CQ WW CW 2016 please write me an email
ly4a(@)ly4a.com if you're intersted!

--
Rolandas LY4A
skype: rolkaxx