Re: [CQ-Contest] WTB 2 sets of cables for YCCC SO2R Box

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WTB 2 sets of cables for YCCC SO2R Box
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 09:46:55 -0800
On Fri,11/18/2016 6:39 PM, AB2E Darrell wrote:
If anyone would happen to have 2 sets of  Icom cables for the YCCC SO2R box
they no longer need, I would like to buy them (IC-7800 and IC-756Pro III....I
think they are the same).

This is part of building the YCCC box. I'm not aware of anyone selling them pre-made. The only hard part is finding cables small enough to cram into that little connector. I used some mini-coax that was a ham flea market purchase 15 years ago and some of the better quality consumer double RCA cables in my junk box.

73, Jim K9YC