[CQ-Contest] UK/EI DX SSB Contest results finalised

To: CDXC <CDXC@yahoogroups.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] UK/EI DX SSB Contest results finalised
From: GW4BLE <steve.gw4ble@btconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 11:52:05 +0000
QSP from GM3WOJ

The results of the second UK/EI DX SSB Contest held on 22/23rd October 2016
have now been finalised and are online here :

http://www.ukeicc.com/which-contest/uk-ei-dx-contest-results

The provisional results were online within 2 hours of the end of the contest -
thanks Simon M0VKY - but a number of factors have delayed us finalising them
(not helped by me being on a DXpedition and Paul EI5DI being in VK-land)   The
Awards page will take another week or two to sort out.

We received 55 more entries than last year’s first event, which is an
encouraging sign for the long-term future of this event which makes UK and EI
stations the centre of attention.  In the current crowded HF contesting
calendar it is very difficult, if not impossible, to choose a ‘fixed’ weekend
for these events, so we have carefully chosen future event dates until 2022 –
these dates are on our website.

In our recent UKEICC Survey #3 we received several offers of help with the
organisation of the UKEICC and UKEICC events – we will be getting in touch at
the start of 2017 to see how you can help.

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest – the UK/EI DX *CW* Contest (which
had nearly 500 entries last year) is on 22/23rd April 2017.

73
Chris  GM3WOJ
UKEICC team    www.ukeicc.com