[CQ-Contest] OH1F contest gang as OH5DX M/M in CQWWCW 2016

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] OH1F contest gang as OH5DX M/M in CQWWCW 2016
From: "Timo Klimoff" <timo.klimoff@dnainternet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 17:02:18 +0200
OH1F/OH1AF contest gang will operate CQWWCW Contest 2016 in the multi-multi
class as a memorial event for Ari OH1EH/OH5DX.
Our skilled team member, WRTC contester, DXer (4J1FS, OJ0 etc), CQWW EU&WW
champion on both modes (OH0Z, EA8AGD, CT3M etc), Ari passed away last
summer. Thanks for Ari's relatives help, we got a special permission to
apply his last call sign OH5DX for our use. The operation site is the OH1F
contest station.

The team consists of the long time friends of Ari: OH1NOA, OH1TM, OH1MM,
OH1RX, OH1XT, OH1HS and OH2MA. The other friends and hams around the world
are welcomed to give us a call in the contest. QSL via LOTW.

73, Timo OH1NOA
(Team Finland with Ari in WRTC2000 Slovenia etc.)

---