[CQ-Contest] W7ZQ Silent Key

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] W7ZQ Silent Key
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 13:13:07 -0800
It is with great sadness that I pass along this information. This afternoon
Bonnie called me to let me know that Jim, W7ZQ suffered a major heart
attack passed away unexpectedly late yesterday afternoon. She further asked
me if I could pass this information along to the Ham Community and as such
I asked Tree to post to the Reflector(s) appropriately. Thank you Tree.

Jim was a very dear friend for many years, a true gentleman, bursting with
knowledge and always eager to share new ideas. I always felt honored when
he and Bonnie would visit us in Montana.

Funeral arrangements are being made and anyone wishing to send flowers,
sympathy cards, etc. may send them to:

Hawker Funeral Home
132 South Shilling Street
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221

Jim will be missed by many. May you rest in peace OM.

Cal Jeanroy  W1IZL ..