[CQ-Contest] FOLLOW UP: HELP converting old CT .all logs to cabrillo for

To: cq-contest@contesting.com,
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FOLLOW UP: HELP converting old CT .all logs to cabrillo format
From: <kr2q@optimum.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 20:24:02 GMT
Wow.  What a GREAT community!  I have received a LOT of replies and offers of
help.

Nobody had it "in a can" ready to go, but all are willing to give it a shot
customizing something.

I'm starting with the first guy who replied.  Let's see where that goes.

If it doesn't pan out, I'll try the next guy who replied, etc.

Very impressive response folks...from all over the world!

MX es HNY to all

de Doug KR2Q (humbled)