[CQ-Contest] CQWW SSB DX Contest Need Help

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW SSB DX Contest Need Help
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 18:54:11 -0600
The Moderator of this list said it was OK to ask you any of your help.

If you worked the 1980 CQWW SSB DX Contest,

Please can you look in your log to see if you worked WB9SBD ?

I am in the process of taking old paper logs, and getting into the computer.

And I'm up to October of 1980 and this contest.

Thing is, The times and dates seem all messed up and not in order. So I am trying to figure out what may have happened. but to do so, I need information to try to match things to.

Like if I can get enough that worked me to tell be what they got in their logs, and I compare to what i got here, I my be able to figure out what I messed up when i wrote this on the log here.

What is weird where in my log here times and dates re ll mesed up. the originals I sent in to CQ must have been OK because they accepted them, and I'm listed in the results as a valid log. And if I had sent in the mess I got here they surely would have trashed the log.

so anyone?

Joe WB9SBD
--
Sig