Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL SSB - Mexico (or US)

To: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL SSB - Mexico (or US)
From: "Hector Garcia,XE2K" <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 19:12:02 +0000 (UTC)
Matsthe new Law in Mexico by IFETEL ,(CoFeTel dissapear)do not contemplates
issue to  Non Mexican ham radio licensesor reciprocal permits at the moment,
just took them 2 yearsto start renewal the licenses converted to Concessions.my
advise  is to enjoy Guadalajara -- stay safe -- Merry Xmas and HNY

 J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
 Mexicali B.C DM22fp / El Centro
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073