Topband: CQ 160 Contest

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>, 160 <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQ 160 Contest
From: Andy Blank <andyn2nt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 12:46:58 -0500
As the 2017 contest approaches, I wanted to update everyone on some
improvements to the web site.

Thanks to the hard work of Randy K5ZD, we now have a database of scores
from 2004 forward. We are looking for volunteers to type in scores from
years before that to complete the job.
If you can help, let us know and we will be very grateful.

The biggest change is that all certificates are available online only.
But EVERYONE can print their own certificate, for any prior contest and any
result.
Your score and standing will show for that entry.

Go to:

http://cq160.com/scores.htm

Click on the "cert" link on the right to print your certificate.

Cu Jan 29th for the 2017 CQ 160 Contest (CW) and Feb 26th for SSB.

73, Happy Holidays

Andy N2NT
Director CQ 160 Contest