[RTTY] RTTY Roundup is coming up soon!

To: REFL-RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>, "N1MM+" <n1mmloggerplus@yahoogroups.com>, "Jahnke, Bart, W9JJ" <w9jj@arrl.org>, contest-update@arrl.org
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup is coming up soon!
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 12:18:30 -0800
Please share this post with your local contest club.

The RTTY Roundup is a week and a half away, on January 7-8, 2017.
Everything you need to know is right here:

http://www.arrl.org/rtty-roundup

I write the RTTY Roundup results article for QST. The quality of the
article is only as good as the input I get from you, the enthusiastic
participants. So please do think about writing down your experiences in the
RU, and send them to me or post them on 3830scores.com or put them in your
soapbox with your log. (I'll find them!)

Also, QST loves good photos, and those are what get into the magazine. So
be sure to take some high quality RTTY operating photos, or photos of you
safely doing station tasks, tower climbing, etc. Photos with people in them
are definitely preferred.

Last year we had a great response to our call for plaque sponsors. Last
year's list of sponsors and recipients can be found at the end of last
years results article here:

http://www.arrl.org/files/file/ContestResults/2016/2016%20RTTY%20Roundup%20-%20Full%20Results%20-%20Version%201_32a.pdf

If you would like to sponsor this year - note that any Division plaque is
fair game, or maybe even make up your own category - please contact Bart
W9JJ at w9jj@arrl.org for details.

Have fun in the Roundup! 73 jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com