Re: [CQ-Contest] RAEM-Contest e-mail-address problems

To: <k9yc@arrl.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RAEM-Contest e-mail-address problems
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 18:47:13 +0500
Jim,
Your impressions of RAEM coincide to the last detail with my impressions of ARRL from here. The fact that most of the RAEM participants are beaming East or West, where the majority of the participation is, precludes copying of relatively weak signals coming from over the pole. Have there been more participation from NA the contest would have been much more fun for you there.

HNY and   73,
Igor UA9CDC

----- Исходное сообщение ----- От: "Jim Brown" <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>