Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing.

To: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing.
From: Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 04:54:51 +0000
http://www.wia.org.au/members/wiadxawards/about/

The Wireless Institute of
Australia<http://www.wia.org.au/members/wiadxawards/about/>
www.wia.org.au
About The WIA DX Awards Service Applications. WIA Awards Program Information
effective Oct 2014 WIA Awards Manager: Robert(Bob) Robinson VK3SX WIA Awards
Committee ...

This accepts LOTW and EQSL

For a DX (Non VK) the cost is $AU30 which is $21.60 and covers all awards in
the programme for 12 Months

Trent
VK4TS
PO Box 275