[CQ-Contest] Publicity for NCCC Sprint Ladder nr. 26

To: CTDXCC@kkn.net,CQ-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Publicity for NCCC Sprint Ladder nr. 26
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 07:41:21 -0600
FYI folks. The Northern California Contest Club-sponsored Sprint is back on and will be running for its 26th session, or ladder. This one will be a short seven week series in January and February of this new year. This is a very spirited and fairly high-speed celebration for all who love CW and the "unique" sprint QSY rule, which requires that the "CQing station" leave the frequency after his/her QSO. This it's a test of agility and tuning, rather than simply setting on a frequency and "running" stations. The North American Sprint is coming up soon, and the NSL is a wonderful test and practice for both our gear and the operator!

See you in both, and Happy New Year!

Jim N3BB