Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP confirmation

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP confirmation
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 19:26:06 -0400
Bob,

I registered a team around noon local (16z give or take) and I got an
immediate email confirmation.  The web page also confirmed the team was
registered iirc.

If you got at least that, it's probably more along the lines of Bruce's
hunch. (or check your spam folder jic)

As a data point for those that may be concerned, when I clicked on the link
in the .pdf rules, it did not work. (dead link)

Mike VE9AA