Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 169, Issue 27

To: "'cq-contest@contesting.com'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 169, Issue 27
From: ac0w@charter.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 13:50:04 -0600
Bob,
I see you are with Charter like me. I've found that Charter does block
some messages from NCJWeb.com, one of which is the email
confirmations. I've been fighting with Charter for over a year trying
to get this resolved without success. For me as SSB Manager there are
several other items that get blocked, which is why I've been trying to
get this resolved with Charter. Luckily I have other ways of viewing
the information that is blocked.
Maybe if more people contacted them to complain we may be able get it
fixed. However, if you talk to them don't accept them telling you they
aren't blocking as I've sent confirmations to two different addresses.
The non-charter address received the message where as the charter
address didn't. The other thing they try to blame it on is the NCJ
server, which that is not the issue. It wouldn't be so bad if it would
at least show up in the spam or junk mail folder but it doesn't even
show up there.
Guess I get to pick on them again this week.
Bill
AC0WNAQP SSB Manager

 Message: 2