Re: [CQ-Contest] Extra class license

To: "'cq-contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Extra class license
From: "Dan Violette" <danki6x@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 18:09:53 -0800
Open your paper log from the time.  You should have it noted or can figure
when from that.  That is what I miss most about computer logging.  I do not
keep my paper "diary" up to date.  I do remember to note some things in my
paper log (which does not have any QSOs in it in many years, only station
notes).

Dan KI6X (Novice->Advanced WD6GKS)