[CQ-Contest] TRANS TASMAN Survey FOR 2016 Contest

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] TRANS TASMAN Survey FOR 2016 Contest
From: Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 09:56:33 +0000
 The Trans Tasman Low Bands Challenge is a 160 80 40m SSB and CW Contest
between Australia and New Zealand contesters

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RZZLXYZ

Please review and give your feedback -

One piece of feedback well and truly I have heard is to get the results out
quicker; there are currently some issues that need to be resolved - We are
working on that right now.

Many do not realise that the score produced by logging software is not the
final score - The stations you claim in your log need to cross reference with
the other parties log.

We do not penalise anyone when the other log is not submitted, but if you claim
a contact with another submitted log it must match the time, frequency and mode
in the alternate log or you lose the points for the contact.

TT2016 Aftermath Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RZZLXYZ>
www.surveymonkey.com
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with
SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.

Trent
VK4TS
PO Box 275
Mooloolaba 4557