[CQ-Contest] trust and loss

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] trust and loss
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 22:30:04 +0700
Ham radio, formerly the most trusting and honest group of people, has
descended into kneejerk distrust of fellow hams.
My example is working 9U4U SEVEN times as he reported me on Clublog.
Nevertheless, the QSL manager will not confirm even one of these contacts
because I lost my log and can not give him the dates and times.  Of course,
I can not list on Clublog and thus can not cheat, but I am called a cheat,
an inapt ham, and a despoiler of DXCC rules.

I was surprised at this reaction.  73, Charly
Charly, HS0ZCW