Re: [CQ-Contest] Anybody else seeing incoming busted QSLs?

To: Huff David J <HuffDavidJ@johndeere.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Anybody else seeing incoming busted QSLs?
From: Jim Rhodes <jimk0xu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 10:58:26 -0600
I seem to get a few and I have a friend who's suffix is the reverse of mine
who says he gets some for CW contacts he assumes are mine because he
doesn't do anything but phone. Actually, since the subject has come up,  I
don't think that I am current with the bureau. Better send them some
money.  LOTW has made me lazy.