Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 170, Issue 7

To: cq-contest@contesting.com <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 170, Issue 7
From: Drew Vonada-Smith <drew@whisperingwoods.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 12:10:16 -0600
Hi,

No significant prop to EU, from Ohio?  That kind of blows my mind, what leads
you to that conclusion?  There should be a few hours at least on 20, 40 should
be VFB all evening and night, and 80 should give a few hours as well.

There is fair prop to EU even from KS, so OH should be pretty easy?

73,
Drew K3PA

Message: 2