Re: [CQ-Contest] KP4KE

To: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com, sawyered@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KP4KE
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 08:12:17 -0400
I'm sorry for beating around the bush by using KP4## I was only trying to make my point while still exhibiting the abundance of caution. The fact that his World QRP record still stands has deprived someone else who was a legitimate QRP participant for ever having a chance of achieving this superb goal. The CC knows about this but does nothing while whacking others. Very unfortunate.

Herb, KV4FZ