Re: [CQ-Contest] Self Spotting

To: Ed K1EP <k1ep.list@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Self Spotting
From: Peter Sundberg <sm2cew@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 18:09:01 +0000
Mike, I am getting pretty tired of your constant plea (rant) for new rules that allow everything that the Internet can provide at the cost of diminishing RF communication to a mere fraction of the game.

Please, do us a favour - write down and publish your set of rules for the perfect contest and go look for a sponsor for it. Sponsors must be standing in line waiting for your info as you have so eloquently told the world that old style contesting is dead. Especially dead for us who prefer the challenge of "unassisted" contesting.

So, it must be time for your type of contesting now, else we're all bored to death before long. Go for it, you know what it takes to attract people.

When you have found a sponsor for your contest, let us know the dates so we can mark them in our almanac. For other activities.

Peter SM2CEW