Re: [CQ-Contest] CX2DK DQ

To: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>, CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CX2DK DQ
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 17:35:23 -0700
Jorge,

You are correct. I no longer do competitive single op efforts. If I did, having spent the time and money to build a competitive station, I certainly would learn the rules and comply with them. The CC doesn't have to tell Marcelo what they are looking for. All they need to do is say (as they did), "we would like the audio you are required to have." For all we know, if he provided the audio, as required by the rules, they would review it and say everything is good.

Keeping suspicions private is a good thing. The more the CC reveals, the more info cheaters have to stay one step ahead and circumvent the rules.

Barry W2UP