Re: [CQ-Contest] WP2AA is USVI, not USA

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WP2AA is USVI, not USA
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 05:14:35 -0000
This is a terrible error as it caused a lot of confusion all weekend long
and it probably caused me to lose many QSOs. I had many DX stations that
continuously called me and if I eventually worked them they kept asking for
my state. Many US stations asked if I was in the Virgin Islands because
their logging program (typically N1MM) said otherwise. A couple people
mentioned that they were going to delete the QSO thinking that I was not DX.
WP2 is a U.S. Virgin Island prefix and WP2AA has only been used in St Croix
VI by me.

John KK9A aka WP2AA