Re: [CQ-Contest] Something New

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Something New
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 11:50:48 -0500
Some years ago I was ragchewing with Jack Troster W6ISQ. Jack said he grew
up near Bellflower, IL (which is about 25 miles from here). I had seen a
farm/railroad stop on maps of the area labeled simply as "Troster." I'd
been by there. So I said to him "Oh, the Troster farm. I've been by there.
I never made that connection before." He told me I was the only radio
amateur who ever knew that.
:-)

73, Zack W9SZ