[CQ-Contest] SPDX Contest 2017

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SPDX Contest 2017
From: sq7d <sq7d@onet.pl>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 11:19:04 +0100
Hallo

I would like to invite all of contesters to participate in 2017 edition of SPDX
Contest.
Our contest is one-country formula, 24h event. Has a long history and last year
committee accepted
important rule change - no limits in band changes. It is open way to so2r
operation. I know that many polish stations - smaller and bigger one will be
active on all HF bands. I know that for many DX stations there will be hard to
participate for full 24h but a few hours with best propagation to SP should be
possible for most of you. We count on you.
SPDX Contest starts at 15:00 UTC first full weekend of April. This year it is
1st and 2nd April.
For more information please visit website of SPDX Contest
http://spdxcontest.pzk.org.pl/en/index.php and rules
http://spdxcontest.pzk.org.pl/reg/reg_g.html
I know that propagation is not good. Last year there was huge ionisation and
Aurora that made our contest very hard. I hope that this year will be better,
moderate K index gives a hope for better results.
See you at SPDX CONTEST.
Thanks
Matt SQ7D/SN7D