[CQ-Contest] AREG Develops new DX Pileup Defeating Technology

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] AREG Develops new DX Pileup Defeating Technology
From: "Bokverket" <info@bokverket.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 18:37:26 +0200
I must say that it was really an impressive bunch of advanced ham
communication techniques coming together in this remarkable development
effort. My heartfelt congrats, you people of almost the antipode from
Sweden!  I especially admired your inclusion of the RBN while focusing on
SSB signals.

Just one was missing out: The earth geothermal vibration slow-mode effect
(EGVSME-73-88), which is especially useful for opening a clear virtual
tunnel through the earth from VK to Europe and vice versa (think of all
those Eu mults that you sorely need). Do bring that in, and keep the whole
ham community posted on all future developments!

Best,

Goran/SM0DRD
Stockholm, Sweden