[RTTY] NS RTTY this Thursday

To: "RTTY@contesting.com" <RTTY@contesting.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, NS <nccc-blue@kkn.net>
Subject: [RTTY] NS RTTY this Thursday
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 16:57:20 +0000
Greetings Diddlers:

Pleased to work several NSers this last weekend in the SSB Sprint. Always
interesting to hear the voice behind the diddles!

We had two new stations last week: Daniel, AF6JO, and Bill, W6ST joined us for
the first time. Welcome folks and hope to see you printing in the future.  Jay,
WB5K, and Jim, W5AP, were also back in the mix raising the overall mult totals.

If you found the phone Sprint interesting, please join us Thursday evening for
a keyboard-centric version that’s also easy on the voice.

Friday,  7 Apr 2017, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday, 6 Apr 2017 in NA)
-- 1845 - 1915 PDT   (which is 1 hour later)
-- 2145 - 2215 EDT   (and this one too)
-- (others in-between those two)
-- 160: 1805 and up (Last two minutes seem to be popular…)
-- 80/40/20/15 +80kHz up from the band edge  (check 20 at the start just in
case)
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules
-- Mults per band
-- 100W power limit

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and links
to other info. If you find any problems with the web pages, please let me know
so we can get them fixed.
If you would like to receive all the latest info about NS as well as a have a
place for comments and questions, sign up for the NS mailing list:

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz (+/- a few
for ongoing groups) for comments and questions (and dinner menus).

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR